Module 3. Simulation of Crushing and Screening Circuits.
1. Review the basic principles that are used to model the operation of crushers and screens.
2. Learn how to specify parameters for screen and crusher models.
3. Learn to understand the relationship between model parameters and the size distribution in the product streams.
4. Learn how to set up and simulate complete crushing plants.
5. Learn how to set up crushers and screens for best operation.
We recommend that you tackle the segments in this module in the following order:
1. Vibrating screens
3. Putting it all together - integrated crushing and screening plants. Exercise 3-5